October 19, 2008

Won the 'Best Manager-Chanakya' at Daksha 2008

Dear Readers!!!

It gives me immense pleasure to inform that I have won the prestigious 'Best Manager/Chanakya' award in the inter-college management contest organised by SSN School of Management & Computer Applications, Dept of Management Studies on 17th October 2008[Friday].



I also won a cash award of Rs 5000 along with the certificate.



I really feel that my defeat in MMA Debate finals helped me winning the 'Chanakya' title this time. I tried using the lessons which I learnt in MMA Debate finals and it helped ;-).



The best part was that many of my MSSW class mates were there to cheer for me and it really helped me to catapult my confidence. I thank them wholeheartedly.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well brother... u did a great job.. u deserved it.. I donno when i'll come out of my MMA final :-) but i am glad u did... May lots of other victories follow :-)good luck