September 16, 2009

Extremely encouraging words from a very promising blogger & buddy

Raakesh Mohan is one of the brightest person I have known for the past one year since we met in the MMA National Debate Finals. We both had infact lost the finals after giving a tough fight to the winner but I do not regret participating there at all. Firstly bacause I learnt a lot there and won a great friend 'Raakesh Mohan'.

Raakesh has started writing his blog which seems very promising. Visit www.raakeshmohan.blogspot.com to know more about his writing.

He has been extremely kind by writing a few words about my blog in his first post. I really do not know if I deserve it. Here is what he says:

'Writing is not as easy as you think or at least as I thought. BELIEVE ME!! I realized it is a tough job during my unsuccessful attempt last time. It needs lots of work and dedication, pretty new words in my dictionary. So I take this opportunity which I created with the help of Mr. BLOGGER to appreciate these young yet legendary writers for what they are doing.
On the top of the list of friends who inspired me is Saikat Saha.Man oh Man People call him a HR prodigy for nothing. His passion for life and Human resource is splashed all over his blog. Just one visit tells you that this guy is a revolutionary thinker. Please visit him at http://ideatezone.blogspot.com .'

Thanks Raakesh :-)

No comments: