I suggested 'Daily performance reviews'. It was well appreciated by David Sir and others in the audience.
Let me explain the ' Daily Performance appraisal' in a brief and simple manner:
- Before the employees leave for the day, they must take a few minutes to record their day's performance in a HR dashboard.
- Every day must begin with a brief review of the employee's performance as recorded in the HR dashboard the last day.
- The team must be included in the discussion along with a manager/ member of leadership team.
- Discuss in great detail the cumulative performance records from the HR dashboard quarterly in a private manner with the boss [manger /leadership team member]
- Identify performance gaps and establish the road map.
- Execute the needful sincerely.
I am sure a lot of you might argue that this might be too time consuming. Face it guys: YOU ARE COMPLETELY WRONG [I CAN BET!!!!!]
This will save time and energy like never before. Give it a sincere thought. And in case you implement this in your organization, do give me the credit and beyond [You decide what's beyond ;-)]