March 11, 2009

A poem & beyond.....

Dark is beautiful-

I made a mark because
I recognised the dark....

The darkness within
that have set the inner colours free.....

Colours that make the grass turn green,
the sky turn blue and
the sun turn yellow.....

But it's the darkness that adds to my inner depth
so that I can appreciate the world in it's
complete length and breadth....

I made a mark because
I appreciated the dark....

When the fervor is mellow,
the darkness says hello....

But the light is suffused in the dark
it's up to you to see the light so that it can make a mark...

Indeed, dark is beautiful
as it's the colour of the soulful.....

So stir the soul
& embrace the dark....

-Saikat Saha

1 comment:

kvijayakumar said...

your soul is light and you are bright.

(K Vijayakumar)