I helped one of my friend with his summer internship project by suggesting him a few questions for his questionnaire. His project topic is 'Business decisions for external customers'.
The questions are as follows:
1. Are all your business decisions taken by giving due consideration to external customers?
2. During the economic slowdown, has the customer centricity of your organisation remained the same as it was earlier or has it changed [decreased or increased]?
3. Are the employees from lower cadres given adequate oppurtunity to express their views while making business decisions?
4. Do you spend more resources on planning for business strategies or in execution of those business strategies?
5. How frequently do you make strategic decisions for your external customers?
6. Does the Human Resource dept take participation in business strategies for external customers?
7. Are you aware of the difference between customer satisfaction, customer delight and customer ecstacy?
8. Do you have a back office for addressing customer related issues?
9. Are the employees educated on consumer behavior and market ethics?
10. How much importance would u give on a scale of 1-5[1 being worst and 5 being best] for the effectivesness of your business decisions on external customer in terms of rate of returns?