April 18, 2010

Infosys employees vent anger on HR issues in Blogs

Recently during a discussion on 'top 3 high priority concerns for HR', I said that managing the voice of employees in the web space is going to be a top priority concern. I must admit that my point was not well endorsed and finally it did not feature among the top three concerns.

However, I still continue to be a muscular proponent of what I had said with due respect to everyone who were present there.

This link from Rediff clearly indicates the point in my support. Today it's Infosys and tomorrow it might be a different company.

Hence, I feel it's important to realise that one of the new avatar of HR is going to be managing the image of it's company in the web world. And most of the time and energy is going to be invested upon moderating or managing the voice of it's own employees.

However, I feel that the real solution lies in the quality of HR value delivery. How long and to what extent can one moderate angst or displeasure? Angst will find alternate means too. But the honesty, clarity and sincerity with which HR delivers value to employees and business is going to be the real key in this regard.

1 comment:

Jemma Taylor said...

Not to be going angry on HR. They are need of our employee in the company. It may be a large company or a small. They have good skills and keys to communicate with an every employee. Thanks for sharing information!!