May 4, 2010

Exciting speakers for SHRM Annual Conference 2010

I received the invite for 62nd SHRM Annual Conference to be held between 27-30 June, 2010 in San Diego, California . What seems most impressive to me is the list of prolific speakers which will include:

  • Al Gore - Former Vice President of the United States Nobel Laureate
  • Steve Forbes – President and Chief Executive Officer of Forbes and Editor-in-Chief of Forbes magazine
  • Dave Ulrich Professor of Business at the University of Michigan and a partner at the RBL Group
  • Marcus Buckingham – New York Times best-selling author and business visionary
  • Dr. Fons Trompenaars – World Authority on Managing Cultural Diversity
The invite also mentions that there would be 150 concurrent sessions during the conference [WOW!!!!!]. It also promises insights on topics like:
  • Talent Management
  • Strategic HR
  • Global Human Resource
The probability of me attending the conference is really thin as I would be joining my new work at that point of time. However, I really hope that the next SHRM Annual Conference takes place in India and I would surely attend it :-)

For further information on the Annual Conference please visit http://annual.shrm.org/my-focus-is-on/recertification-preparation#global .

You can also mail at shrmindia@shrm.org

No comments: